ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 211

Valentine Leight General Store

Valentine Leight General Store, also known as V. Leight New Store, Leight Mercantile Co., and Garden of Eva, is a historic general store located at House Springs, Jefferson County, Missouri. It was built in three stages between about 1894 and 191 ...

Markle Banking & Trust Company Building

Markle Banking & Trust Company Building, also known as the Markle Bank Building, Northeastern Building and currently Hayden Tower is a historic bank building located at Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1910 and reconstructe ...

Mayo Building (Tulsa, Oklahoma)

The Mayo Building at the northwest corner of West Fifth Street and South Main St. in Tulsa, Oklahoma was built in 1910. It had five stories. It was expanded by a duplicate building to the north in 1914, and further expanded by addition of 5 more ...

Meisner Bank Building

The Meisner Bank Building is a historic two-story building in Shelton, Nebraska. It was built in 1908-1910 for the Meisner Bank founded by George Meisner in 1894. The building designed in the Renaissance Revival style. It has been listed on the N ...

Merchants and Planters Bank (Lockport, Louisiana)

The Merchants and Planters Bank, also known as the Old LP&amp,L District Office Building and now hosting the Bayou LaFourche Folklife and Heritage Museum is a historic bank building located at 110 Main Street in Lockport, Louisiana. Built in 1910 ...

Missouri Pacific Railway Van Noy Eating House

The Missouri Pacific Railway Van Noy Eating House is a historic restaurant building at the corner of Seamans Drive and Railroad Street in McGehee, Arkansas. The single story brick building was constructed c. 1910 by the Missouri Pacific Railroad, ...

Mitchell Building-First State Bank Building

The Mitchell Building-First State Bank Building, at 222 Knox Street in Barbourville, Kentucky, is a Romanesque Revival-style building built in 1910. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. This three-story brick walls a ...

Nampa Department Store

The Nampa Department Store in Nampa, Idaho, is a 2-story, brick and stone commercial building designed by Tourtellotte and Hummel and completed in 1910. A 3-story building for the site had been ordered by Falk Mercantile Company, but when the sit ...

Peoples National Bank Building (Rock Hill, South Carolina)

Peoples National Bank Building, also known as Franklins Clothing Store, is a historic bank building located at Rock Hill, South Carolina. It was built about 1909–1910, and is a four-story brick building, plus basement. It was the first building i ...

J.H.C. Petersens Sons Wholesale Building

The J.H.C. Petersens Sons Wholesale Building was an historic building located in downtown Davenport, Iowa, United States. It was built in 1910 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.

Rinks Womens Apparel Store

Rinks Womens Apparel Store, also known as the Rink Building, is a historic commercial building located at Indianapolis, Indiana. It was built in 1910, and is a six-story, rectangular, steel frame building sheathed in clay tile and masonry. It mea ...

Riverside Concrete Company-Lamonts Market

The Riverside Concrete Company-Lamonts Market is a historic market building at 2 Charles Street in Newton, Massachusetts. Built in 1910, it is a rare example of concrete block construction, manufactured by its first owner, the Riverside Concrete ...

Sid Hutcheson Building

The Sid Hutcheson Building is a historic commercial building at 13912 Arkansas Highway 5 in the center of Norfork, Arkansas. Built c. 1910, it is a vernacular two-story structure, built out of local stone and concrete. The west-facing facade is d ...

Sumrell and McCoy Building

Sumrell and McCoy Building is a historic commercial / industrial building located at Kinston, Lenoir County, North Carolina. It was built in 1910, and is a two-story and basement brick structure of heavy post and beam construction, using both woo ...

Sutherlin Bank Building

The Sutherlin Bank Building is a bank building in Sutherlin, Oregon, in the United States. It was built in 1910 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 1, 1984.

Swartz Printing Company Building

The Swartz Printing Company Building is a historic two-story building in Omaha, Nebraska. It was built in 1910 for the Swartz Printing Company, a commercial printing press and book publisher owned by Maynard T. and Milton J. Swartz. The building ...

Swetland Building (Cleveland)

The Swetland Building, also known as 1010 Euclid Avenue, is a 175 foot, 13-story historic high-rise building in the Nine-Twelve District of downtown Cleveland built in 1910. It is located at the intersection of Euclid and East 9th Street near oth ...

Telegraph Building (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania)

Telegraph Building was a historic commercial building located at Harrisburg, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1909–1910, and was a building in the Italianate style. He was added to the national register of historic places in 1978. He ...

Thomas Graham Building

The Thomas Graham Building, 6301 Southeast Stark Street, Portland, in the U.S. state of Oregon, is a two-story commercial building listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1910, it was added to the register in 1992. The tree-s ...

Treat Commercial Building

The Treat Commercial Building is a historic commercial building on Oak Street, between High and 4th Streets, in Leslie, Arkansas. It is a single-story brick structure, with a vernacular early-20th century storefront and sharing party walls with i ...

Waddell Block

The Waddell Block is a historic commercial building on Lot 1, Block 7 in Philip, South Dakota, United States. Built in 1910, it is the oldest masonry structure in Philip, and one of the few buildings to survive a devastating fire that destroyed m ...

Walsh Flats/Langworth Building

The Walsh Flats/Langworth Building was located in downtown Davenport, Iowa, United States. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.

Wiggins Depot (Mississippi)

The Wiggins Depot was constructed in Wiggins, Mississippi in 1910 by the Gulf and Ship Island Railroad to serve as a replacement for the company’s original depot that was destroyed by fire in January of the same year. In the later half of the 20t ...

Wood Building

Wood Building, also known as the Central Inn, Central Hotel, Central Tavern, Central Bar, Corner Inn, Corner Bar, Corner Pub, and Macs Tavern, is a historic commercial building located at Cape Girardeau, Missouri. It built about 1908-1910, and is ...

300 Park Avenue South

300 Park Avenue South is a building on the northwest corner of East 22nd Street in the Flatiron District/Gramercy Park neighborhoods of Manhattan, New York City.

Andalucia Building

The Andalucia Building was built in 1911. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1999. The building is located on State Street, in the southeastern part of the historical center of Santa Barbara, California, immediately next ...

B.F. Goodrich Company Showroom

The B.F. Goodrich Company Showroom is a B.F. Goodrich Company showroom located at 1925 S. Michigan Ave. in Chicagos Motor Row District. The showroom was built in 1911 to sell B.F. Goodrich tires and distribute them to other Chicago retailers. Chr ...

Baldwin Building

The Baldwin Building is a site on the National Register of Historic Places located in Fromberg, Montana. It was added to the Register on January 28, 1993. The original owner, George. Baldwin, as a buggy implementation of the dealership and lumber ...

Bank of American Fork (building)

Bank of American Fork is a historic commercial building in downtown American Fork, Utah, United States, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and once again serves as the headquarters of the bank which was formerly known as t ...

Bank of Bigheart

The Bank of Bigheart is a historic commercial building in the town of Barnsdall, Oklahoma. It originally housed the first bank in Barnsdall, which was originally named Bigheart, Oklahoma. The building was added to the National Register of Histori ...

The Bank of College Grove

The Bank of College Grove in College Grove, Tennessee, opened in a frame building in 1911, and the building was significantly remodelled in 1927, with the exterior gaining a brick veneer and Doric pilasters. The building was listed on the Nationa ...

Bank of Surrency

The Bank of Surrency, at 80 Hart St. in Surrency, Georgia, was built in 1911. It is a small Early Commercial-style building and has also been known as Surrency Post Office. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003. He ser ...

Campbell Building

The Campbell Building is small historic commercial building in Crafton, Pennsylvania. It was built about 1911 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 19, 1988. Thomas Campbell was an unsuccessful developer, who used ...

Clarke Historical Museum

The Clarke Historical Museum in Eureka, California contains the areas premier collection of California North Coast regional and cultural history. The facility has an entire Native American wing, Nealis Hall, which features an extensive internatio ...

Estey Hall (Philadelphia)

Estey Hall, also known as the Allman Building, is a historic building at 1701 Walnut Street in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Estey hall is a seven-storey commercial building, designed by architects Baker and Dallet, erected Herbert D. Allman in 191 ...

Farmers Bank

Farmers Bank, also known as the McCormick Messenger Building, is a historic bank building located at McCormick in McCormick County, South Carolina. It was built about 1911, and is a two-story frame and brick building with Classical Revival design ...

Feldmans Department Store

Feldmans Department Store, currently known as the Teal Professional Building, is a historic commercial building in Haleyville, Winston County, Alabama. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 12, 2009.

First National Bank (Rhinelander, Wisconsin)

The First National Bank at 8 W. Davenport St. in Rhinelander, Wisconsin was built in 1911. It is a Sullivanesque building designed by architects Purcell & Elmslie. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.

Fort Wayne Printing Company Building

Fort Wayne Printing Company Building is a historic commercial building located in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana. It was built in 1911, and is a four-story, three bay, Classical Revival style brick building with white terra cotta trim. It was liste ...

Fremont Building

The Fremont Building is a historic commercial building located at 3419 Fremont Avenue North in Seattle, Washington. The two-story building, built in the late 19th and 20th century Revival style, was completed in 1911 and added to the National Reg ...

J.W. Garner Building

The J.W. Garner Building is a historic building located in Ottumwa, Iowa, United States. Built in 1911, it is the work of local architect George M. Kerns. The three-story red brick structure with limestone details exhibits a subdued Neoclassical ...

Hoffelt Drug Store

The Hoffelt Drug Store, located at 212 Main St. in Estelline, South Dakota, was built in 1911. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2008. This one-story commercial building with brick facade and concrete panels. He was rec ...

Hoge Building

The Hoge Building is a 17-story building constructed in 1911 by, and named for James D. Hoge, a banker and real estate investor, on the northwest corner of Second Avenue and Cherry Street in Seattle, Washington. The building was constructed prima ...

Hornbarger Store

Hornbarger Store is a historic general store located at Vicker, Montgomery County, Virginia. It was built in 1910-1911, and is a two-story, three-bay, rectangular brick commercial building. It has a parapet shed roof, segmentally arched one-over- ...

Huffs Store

Huffs Store is a general store in Burwood, Tennessee. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988. It is a one-story building with a hipped roof that was built in 1911. The store is one of the last General stores still opera ...

Jedynak

The Jedynak in Bydgoszcz, Poland is a historical building at Gdanska Street N°15. The building stands at the corner where the Gdanska and Dworcowa streets meet.

Jenkins Music Company Building

The Jenkins Music Company Building in Kansas City, Missouri was built in 1911 at 1217-1223 Walnut Street, located in the Kansas City Power and Light District. It is a significant example of unaltered, Modernistic style commercial architecture, co ...

Kickapoo Building

The Kickapoo Building is a historic commercial building located at 726 West Main Street in Peoria, Illinois. Built in 1911, the building was originally used as a tied house for the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, which sought to expand its presence in Pe ...

Maine Supply Company Building

The Maine Supply Company Building is an historic commercial building at 415-417 Lisbon Street in Lewiston, Maine. Built in 1911, this Renaissance Revival building is the best-preserved local work of Miller & Mayo, and is also notable as housing t ...

T.S. Martin and Company

T.S. Martin and Company, also known as Karltons, Fishgalls & Cameo, is a historic building located in Sioux City, Iowa, United States. It is an L-shaped structure that fronts both Fourth Street and Nebraska Street. It was occupied by one of three ...