ⓘ Central Scotland
Central Scotland may refer to:
- Central Lowlands, a geologically-defined area of relatively low-lying land in southern Scotland
- Centre of Scotland, the geographical centre of Scotland, located in the Highlands
- Central Region, Scotland, a local government region of Scotland 1975-1996
- Central Scotland Scottish Parliament electoral region, one of the eight electoral regions of the Scottish Parliament
- Central Belt, the area of highest population density in Scotland, also known as the "Midlands" or "Scottish Midlands"